Holly E. Fulton
Born in Hartford, Connecticut but raised in the Sunshine State, Holly Fulton attended the University of Florida where she earned a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration Degree with Honors. Fascinated by law, she continued her post-graduate studies at University of Florida, earning her J. D. Degree there in 1988.
Holly began her legal career at a Clay County firm formerly known as Kopelousos, Head, Smith, Townsend & Metcalf. It was there that she met lawyers Robert J. Head, Jr., and John B. Moss, and in 1998 the three of them formed their own Law Firm of Head, Moss & Fulton, P.A., located on Fleming Island. Bob and John concentrated on Business and Real Estate Law while Holly brought her specialty of Family Law into the mix. It was a very successful collaboration, particularly because Holly was so familiar with valuing closely held corporations and the application of business principles in the Family Law setting, all based on her UF Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration.
Through the years the firm grew steadily and earned a first class reputation for legal representation throughout Clay County and the state of Florida. In 2013, the three lawyers welcomed Alexandra Griffin as their fourth partner and Head, Moss, Fulton & Griffin, P. A. was born. Sadly, three years later, the firm lost both Bob Head and John Moss to illness.
Today Holly E. Fulton is the senior partner of Head, Moss, Fulton and Griffin, P.A. The firm and Holly personally, are AV rated by Martindale Hubbell and other top legal rating companies. Her practice of Family Law includes everything from simple uncontested divorce to extremely complicated cases, all conducted with a personal touch that sets Holly apart from other Family Law attorneys. She is also an expert in cases related to paternity, child support, time-sharing with minor children, and all matters involving children. Most recently Holly became a Certified Family Law Mediator, adding a whole new dimension to the Family Law division of the firm.
Holly E. Fulton Credits & Memberships
- AV Rated by Martindale Hubbell
- 10 out of 10 rating with Avvo.com
- Florida Supreme Court Certified Family Law Mediator
- Florida Bar Association
- United States District Court , Middle District of Florida
- Clay County Bar Association (President 1992 & 2003)
- Florida Family Law Inn of Court (Master)
- Florida Bar Grievance Committee Member 1995-1997 (Vice Chairman 1997)
- Chester Bedell Inn of Court Pupil
- University of Florida College of Law Trial Team Board of Governors
- Kiwanis Club of Orange Park
- Orange Park Rotary Club (2009 - Present)
- Omicron Delta Kappa Honor Society
In addition to the above credits, Holly Fulton has shared her legal knowledge in a variety of venues, including:
- Professor of Business Law, St. Johns River Community College
- Lecturer of Family Law for Continuing Professional Education
- Lecturer for the Fourth Judicial Circuit Family Law Services